1 answer


I'm a UK resident, outside England in Canada and need to book some travel insurance because I forgot. I've been away for 4 weeks all ready but heading snowboarding for a few weeks.

Can I do this? If so, how??

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi David, Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    I am sorry about the delayed response. Hope this reaches you in time for your snowboarding adventure.

    The answer is: If you are a UK citizen currently travelling away from home, you can buy travel insurance from WorldNomads.com. If you are only a UK permanent resident, then unfortunately you have to be at home when you buy it.

    Please make sure you choose level adventure sport upgrade for UK policies for snowboarding, depending on if you're boarding on or off piste:
    Skiing / snowboarding (Level 3)
    Skiing / snowboarding - off piste (Level 4)

    Take a look at the pricing/benefits and read the policy wording in full before you buy, so you know what's covered, what's not covered and any limits or conditions, which may apply:

    Hope you have an amazing time in Canada -
    Katrina over 7 years ago

Answer this question

Map of United Kingdom